🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am looking for people to create a group together to create some cool games

Started by
16 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 9 months ago

Hey everyone! I'd also be keen to join ? I'm a software engineering student with mainly C# / C++ experience and have used Unity a fair few times looking to hone my programming skills and get some proper dev experience for my portfolio build. Discord is TheUsualCam#3038

Advertisement

Hi @freddosmallz

I don't know if you are still looking for someone, but I would like to join you.

My name is Oskar and I'm 16 years old. I have lately been working with Unity and C#, I'm also up for some Drawing 3D Modeling or some musical stuff, but I'm not good at it, so I still have to learn. If you are interested, please contact me on Discord: kio708#7430

None

I am a programmer and somewhat of a beginner. I know c++, and c# (in connection with unity) and a bit java. I would love to join your group. If I can join just DM me

Hey!

Would love to be apart of the team as well. Looking for experience writing music for games. Currently learning FMOD. DM or add me on Discord: ChappedStyx#4813

chapmanhammondmusic.com

None

I am interested as well. I posted earlier but I guess my account had an issue. I will go add anyone listed on discord and add my own once I get back to my PC. I know a bit about unity and UE4, as well as blender, 3ds max, sound design and web/desktop app design. Hope to hear from you all soon.

HI I am currently in my second year of game development and i can create realistic and non-realistic 3d models or 2d and i would really like to be part of your team

Lewis Neil

Hi, I'd like to join if possible. Very little experience with C++ and java and some experience with RPGmaker, but very willing to learn. My discord is Jesse#8819.

Hello, I am enlisting is Member #23 of Fred's Group.

I love designing mechanics, features, details, plans, blueprints,diagrams,

Fred, what do you say to a really large mod of GTA San Andreas?

I just want to have all buildings enterable, basically every single skyscraper, building and store will have interiors (which are 3dmodels of the insides of rooms)made.

Depending on how enthuiatsic you guys are, you can even go further than that.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement