🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[START A TEAM] Slot Car Simulator

Started by
2 comments, last by Davi Andrade 4 years ago

Hi, im looking forward to building a Slot Car Simulator. I am a slot car entusiast, love the style and the emotion this sports have. Have been thinking about it for some years and now i want to make it come true.

I wanna create a small team to start making this. I want to discuss and build the game with the team and not demanding what to do. Lets create it together.

If you like/love slot car or want to know more and be part of it just let me know.

We can discuss more about the projet if you want.

-------------------

TEAM:

Me (Davi): 3D/2D, UI/UX, MANAGEMENT

Programmer: Open

Artist: 3D/2D, Animator.

Other: If you have any other expertise and want to join, contact me.

-------------------

SPECS:

GAME: Slot Car Simulator

Platform: PC

Engine: Unreal4 (open to discussion)

Lets talk. I explain my idea for you.

Advertisement

I have some experience in opengl and c++, I am interested in your project , how can I help?

Hey bro.

So, the main role we need now is a programmer to start making things a reality. As I mentioned, I was thinking about UE4 (thinking on the final graphics that I think would be cool for the game). But it's not final, it's open to discussion.

Btw, if you are able to work on UE or even unity we can discuss more about the project and what I am aiming at.

PM me if you are up to it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement