🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

BlackJack: Multiplayer, Free, Quick Loading, Browser-based

Started by
0 comments, last by realgames 4 years, 1 month ago

I have completed my browser-based multiplayer HTML BlackJack game. The was designed to load quickly by not using any images. Players of the game will be able to play with other people playing at a game table. There are currently 24 tables. 3 decks of cards are used in a shoe at every table. New players/guests start with $100k play money.

To play ----> just go to the BlackJack game website and click on “Play as Guest” or just click here: Play as Guest

I've spent some time playing this game myself while fixing bugs. Now I feel it is ready to take on more players. I would like to see people play my blackjack game.

When you go to the game page, if you are logged in, it will automatically transfer you to the most populated table.

The Account page allows you to change your username/password, delete your account, or log out.

The Stats page shows the game's high scores, all the players sorted by their balance.

How the card deck and card shuffling works: Each table holds a shoe of 3 52-card decks. Cards are draws from the shoe. When the shoe becomes empty it is re-filled with 3 decks of 52 cards shuffled together (all 3 decks are combined together and shuffled one time using PHP shuffle function). Nothing is done to make the shuffling more or less random. The only randomness in the game is 3 decks being shuffled together using the PHP shuffle function.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Screenshot:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement