🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Rev Share] Programmer Looking For Team to Join!

Started by
1 comment, last by Ahrakeen 4 years, 1 month ago

Hello, I am Lex and I am a game dev.

I spent 4 years studying video game development, then I spent this last year as a QA automator. In my spare time I like to make games and other coding projects. Now I am looking for a project to join which could use a programmer.

My goal is to find a project I can sink anywhere for 1 to 5 hours a day into depending on my schedule. I would like a project which will be seen to completion and will hopefully generate revenue. I love game development as an art and would like to be able to live off of it one day!

My skill in C# is much better than my other languages currently but I am also well versed in C++ and Java. My preferred game engine would be Unity. I've mainly worked on RPGs in my spare time since they're my favorite games to play! I am generalist programmer, so I can fit my skills pretty much anywhere. RPG systems are something I have sunk a lot of time into.

I'm hoping to work on a 3D project. I would like to work on a game with a lot of charm and cute or stylized graphics as those visuals are appealing to me. Games like Fantasy Life, Animal Crossing, LoZ, A Hat In Time have the type of graphics and charm I'd like to work on. But, I am always open to new ideas!

Here you can see some of my projects I've worked on in my spare time: https://lexgamedev.tumblr.com/

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me! I am really excited to work with a team!

Advertisement

Well if looking for a team to join, wanna try your hand at my team? we are doing a rpg called magical girl loli gangsta. it's made in gamemaker and i belive our coder would love having a second hand at the project.

this is my discord if interested

Ahrakeen Greenmoon#1949

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement