🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for artist

Started by
6 comments, last by sherlockholmes221b 4 years, 1 month ago

I am looking for artist for collaboration. I don't have much art skills, so I'm looking for someone, who would like to collaborate.

None

Advertisement

Art is one of my main hobbies and would like to take this opportunity.

Are you looking for 3d models or 2d designs for you game?

What do you want me to design and what is the game about?

What file format would you prefer?

@sherlockholmes221b Art is one of my main hobbies and would like to take this opportunity.

Are you looking for 3d models or 2d designs for you game?

What do you want me to design and what is the game about?

What file format would you prefer?

@sherlockholmes221b @golden also would you please leave some referance material in a reply so that I can see what style of art you want the designs to be (e.g Simplistic, Comic style, Realistic).

@golden The game is city-building game combined with rts. It's going to be mix of Anno and Civilization. I need mostly main menu image. It can be a simple 3d scene. I prefer .png format. I will also need some tileable graphics for terrain. Thank you for help.

None

@golden I think the best style would be “realistic” one. Also, I forgot to write in my previous reply, that the main base of the game is progress. The player starts with little colony in stone age and ends with empire in the future. I think GUI should be visually connected with stone age.

None

A bit bugged terrain (plus ingame GUI)

@golden This is what it looks like now. I would like to keep the style like this. Besides, please check your gamedev inbox.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement