๐ŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Making a game for Jacksepticeye

Started by
5 comments, last by Shaarigan 4ย years, 2ย months ago

Hello, I really need your help. My favourite youtuber 'Jacksepticeye' has requested for someone to make a game based on 'Siren Head' and I need help making a full blown game of 'Siren Head' I need a team with one or multiple of the following skills:
Programmer
Game Designer
Artist
Sound Designer/Composer
Writer

If you would like to participate please email me @: TheToxicChemist01@gmail.com
Please send on what skill/s you have and I will contact you shortly.

Please note, this is not paid and you won't be working for me you will be working with me.

Thx

Advertisement

Most people have zero interest in doing unpaid work for a well-to-do YouTuber who panders to children with foolish behavior and vile language.

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚<โ†The tone posse, ready for action.

I Googled Siren Head and by all accounts it's very popular. So raising funding does seem like the way to go.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:

I Googled Siren Head and by all accounts it's very popular. So raising funding does seem like the way to go.

Quote from the copyright ownerโ€ฆ

I usually say, just credit me where you can โ€” as long as itโ€™s not done for money.

So I'm not sure how well a Kickstarter (or any other funding) would go over.

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚<โ†The tone posse, ready for action.

OK

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

TheToxicChemist01 said:
I need a team with one or multiple of the following skills: Programmer Game Designer Artist Sound Designer/Composer Writer

And โ€ฆ your job is?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement