🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Gold Panning Simulator recruiting!

Started by
0 comments, last by ChewBaz 4 years, 2 months ago

Greetings fellow game developers!

My name is David and I am 18 years old. My gamedev experience stretches back 5 years when I started learning unity and later unreal. Unfortunately life often came in the way of this hobby of mine and I could not continue for prolonged periods of time, however now when we are all in quarantine we could make something happen.

I am looking for a programmer capable of writing C# in a unity environment. Together we will build a gold panning simulator where the objective is to pan for gold and upgrade your gear with the money you make. And of course a lot of side-things like visiting the local bar or buying a house. But the aim is to keep it basic and I will explain in greater detail when we get in touch. You will make things like inventory systems, basic shop system etc.

The aesthetic of the game will be realistic and the bulk of the assets will be bought or created by me or outsourced to a 3D artist. The goal is to get this game onto the steam store in a few months time which is totally achievable.

So if you are interested in working with me, please send a letter to my personal email:

david.gall123@icloud.com

Thank you in advance!

David

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement