🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for teammates for a PSX like Horror/ FPS Shooter game

Started by
0 comments, last by asymmxtrical 4 years, 2 months ago

Hi there! I’m currently working on a project of mine and look forward to find a 3D modeller, C++ (UE4) Programmer & a Writer interested to work with me. It’s important to make clear that I’m looking for a 3D modeller that is into low poly. The game’s planned to be a “PSX like”, so it is highly appreciated if you are a lover of PSX mechanics/ graphics like.

I started this project a week ago, and have mostly been developing the game's plot, concept and some 3D models to get started with. I expect to form up a solid team of 5 - 7 members and release the title by the end of this year.

Game title: “The Stranded”

Engine: Unreal Engine 4

Physics: 3D / PSX look like graphics.

Platforms: PC Exclusive.

Genre: Horror / FPS Shooter.

Mode: Single-player

Synopsis: A family of the Hemington City’s outskirts has been kidnapped by one of the most dangerous sects of the country. Their plan was compromised thanks to one of the family members calling in the emergency services. Finally, after 6 years of investigation the police department pinpoints the current whereabouts of these criminals, unfortunately under horrible circumstances where the life of an entire family is at risk. The SWAT team is deployed to handle this high risk situation, none of them have ever experienced a situation such as the one they were about to experience.

You can reach out to me at:

E-mail: mailto:asymmetricalprod@gmail.com

Discord: Asymmxtrical#5939

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement