🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Apache Spark Related Query!

Started by
2 comments, last by shivambhatele 4 years, 2 months ago

Hello Everyone, I am new here one of my friend was suggested to put query here. I don't know this is right place to ask this type of query, I have good knowledge about apache spark and I have 2 interviews in upcoming week and recruiter said their team member will test my programming skills. So which type of questions should I except in interview as a beginner level?

None

Advertisement

shivambhatele said:

Hello Everyone, I am new here one of my friend was suggested to put query here. I don't know this is right place to ask this type of query, I have good knowledge about apache spark and I have 2 interviews in upcoming week and recruiter said their team member will test my programming skills. So which type of questions should I except in interview as a beginner level?

Hi Shivam,

Here are the list of questions which you need to work on:

• Question: What advantages does Spark offer over Hadoop MapReduce?
  • Question: Please explain the concept of RDD (Resilient Distributed Dataset). Also, state how you can create RDDs in Apache Spark.
  • Question: What are the various functions of Spark Core?
  • Question: Please enumerate the various components of the Spark Ecosystem.
  • Question: Is there any API available for implementing graphs in Spark?
  • Question: Tell us how will you implement SQL in Spark?
  • Question: What do you understand by the Parquet file?
  • Question: Can you explain how you can use Apache Spark along with Hadoop?
  • Question: Name various types of Cluster Managers in Spark.
  • Question: Is it possible to use Apache Spark for accessing and analyzing data stored in Cassandra databases?
  • Question: What do you mean by the worker node?
  • Question: Please explain the sparse vector in Spark.
  • Question: How will you connect Apache Spark with Apache Mesos?
  • Question: Can you explain how to minimize data transfers while working with Spark?
  • Question: What are broadcast variables in Apache Spark? Why do we need them?
  • Question: Please provide an explanation on DStream in Spark.
  • Question: Does Apache Spark provide checkpoints?
  • Question: What are the different levels of persistence in Spark?
  • Question: Can you list down the limitations of using Apache Spark?

Thanks @khatrivijaysingh1994 this list is great but where can i found all answers of above list?

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement