🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

? Darren's Free Music For Your Projects!

Started by
0 comments, last by DarrenCurtis 4 years, 7 months ago

Hello Everyone,

My name is Darren Curtis and I've been pursuing my path as a composer for the last few years. While mostly doing freelance commission work, I've also been producing free to use music along the way and am just over 120 free tracks thus far. Every single one of my pieces can be downloaded via My Website: https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

When you download a track from my website you'll receive a .zip folder that contains the .MP3, looped .OGG and uncompressed .WAV files. You'll also get a Materials Release I've signed in case you feel you might need it to prove you have my permission. If you end up needing something more in depth or you require something I haven't provided feel free to send the info to me at desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com and I'll get it back to you as soon as possible.

Here are a couple of my latest releases:

I Will Find You (Epic Dark Strings)

A Method to the Madness (Unsettling Synthetic)

Dusty Memories (Reflective Piano and Cello)

All I ask is to be credited for the music. If for some reason you're working on a production that can not credit, like an ad or trailer, feel free to write and let me know. I try to be flexible when it comes to most needs and I'm sure we can work it out.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys and has a great day. If you have any questions, concerns or troubles, please feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able!

Many thanks and best wishes!
Darren

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement