🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crystalis Remake

Started by
1 comment, last by Anthony Serrano 4 years, 7 months ago

I"m not sure if we can do this but I figured on throwing the idea out there. When I was a kid I had an NES (of course, because I'm old). One of my favorite games was one of the first RPGs released on console, called Crystalis. The story is wicked cool and the game play is great. The story in a nutshell. is that the earth experiences an armageddon and the few that survived were surviving in a tower that floats in the heavens until the fated hero saves the race. The people on the ground and their is also mutants that are bloodthirsty and come after you, You have an inventory and such for items and armor,. The sword you use varies, but you earn them by completing quests. The swords are elemental, wind, fire, stone, and water. So, the character you use is a warrior that has been frozen from the end times, You wake up delirious and disoriented and have to search to find out what your purpose is and who you are, That's in a nutshell.

I would like to use Unreal Engine 4 and I need an artist or two , and any programmers that are experienced with UE4. Below is a link to the wikipedia articlei on Crystalis and the youtube video of it,.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystalis

Advertisement

Just for the record, SNK very much still exists and very much still owns the rights to this game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement