solid game ideas for a hobby team to condier

Started by
0 comments, last by Sable Prince 4 years, 11 months ago

Hi have some solid and classic game ideas for your consideration, i can make soundtracks and do story writing...

Lovekill

Play as Roy Hakkinen a crazy machete wielding lunatic in the jungles of Java working for the Rockwell Family and their modest gangster empire

The Adventures of Gilroy Greene

Something like uncharted but about fantasy with the main character being the somewhat sneaky and clever gilroy greene

Jumars

MONKEY PEOPLE, something like crash bandicoot or donkeykong but you play as a Jumar.  They isten to Kumuchiku (style of music i invented) and collect gems

Javinauya and Kyrichi

Javinauya is the fictitious legendary Jymaucapus, which is a large cat with a ridiculous outrageous persnoality and a somewhat shorter slightly flattened tail, and Kyrichi is his best friend the small female Lemur, go on an adventure and play as both of them as a team

Featherhead

Roy Costen is Featherhead, he does super parkour called jadana, smokes chisha, and listens to kuymoki (style of music i came up with)

Windrider

Basically just crimson skies with a different feel, all sorts of cool planes and flying machines, the main characters are pete "wings" daniels and katy "love" anderson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement