Bolygó - pixel art dungeon crawler - looking for help!

Started by
0 comments, last by Eljatl 4 years, 11 months ago

logolygo.png.087c413e6c8b594dce03199d242669e1.png

Hello everyone,

I am currently developing a small hobby project called Bolygó. It is a rogue-like dungeon crawling typing game where you get around through typing commands. The twist is the strong focus on "linguistics" as combat commands are like chants and must be performed in a fictional language I created. I have created a project page right here if you're interested in seeing more.

The game is developed using javascript, so currently it is web-only--I plan to delve into tech like electron to potentially turn it into a standalone version.

Help wanted: for short, pixel art peeps are welcome. Anyone that'd like to help with drawing the graphics and has a bit of time to spare would be welcome--you'll need to stick to the game's atmosphere however.

As I have never done pixel art before, my skills are coercively lacking. Thus if anyone with a bit of experience would like to simply provide feedback on my works that would also be a great help.

Finally, I am not an english  native speaker but I still intend to first develop the game in english. If anyone would like to proofread, help is welcome in that regard too.

If you possess any other skill you think could be relevant to the project and would like to lend a hand, you are more than welcome to contact me as well! I am open to all suggestions (and anything akin to criticism and feedback)

Pictures of the current progress made on the game and art are available on the project page linked above. You may also click on the logo (very cool)

Thank you for taking the time to read. It is a small project but quite a fun one too~

q is my favourite letter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement