New Game Development Help Needed

Started by
3 comments, last by ancientwarfare123 4 years, 11 months ago

Hey to all!! My name is Billy and I have a game/world idea that I want to very much bring to fruition. It would basically be a new world where anyone can live out their fantasies. Sort of a "Westworld" if you will except my world would focus mostly on stimulating ones private area senses to induce a strong Orgasm. Theres so much new technology and we can now make this happen. Im open to ideas and open to joining other developers who need help with anything. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Advertisement

Im also looking to make a game as well, I hope that we can come to terms, and hopefully create these games. Would you like to create a group to make these games happen? Here is my design for my game.Known World Warfare (1).docx

Cameron 

Hey there!!!

Sorry for the delayed reply I just saw the notification in my email. Anyway I checked out your GDD and its impressive to say the least! Looks to pretty awesome and I'm now excited to see the end result! Tell me how can I become apart of this project? I have both Unity and Unreal engines and while I'm not an expert designer I am most definitely unemployed and bored beyond belief so there wont be any issues as I can literally work on anything.I want to exchange contact information. Of course not on here lol. Please email me and I can send you my phone number that way if your ok with that. jillnkate2019@gmail.com  hope to hear from you soon.  

Hey, so sorry to get back at you so late, for right now, I think its just you and me, but I will see what I can do, because I am looking for people to help me with my project, and I am also glad that you are so interested. I have your email, and if possible, do you have google hangouts? I would like to create a group, and if you wouldn't mind, please reach out to your friends.

Cameron

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement