🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New challenging indie platformer "A Sister's Journey"

Started by
7 comments, last by lacky 4 years, 10 months ago

Screenshot00.thumb.png.9824e9450df5089bb25adf685d03812c.png

Update:

A Sister's Journey is now on Steam, and all the latest info, screenshots, the trailer, and of course the possibility to wishlist the game can now be found right here.

Original post below:

Hey everyone !!

My name is Florian, and I'm a solo indie game developer, programmer, and digital artist. I've been working passionately on my very own game for quite some time now, and today marks the day of its announcement via Kickstarter! 

The game is going to be a a challenging 2D platformer in a lovingly created pixel art world! Experience a packed story full of adventure, dangers and secrets! Exploring this vast world with all its mysteries, as well as challenging platforming gameplay and tough boss battles are the main focus points of the game.

You can find tons of information on the game, as well as the game's trailer over at the Kickstarter project page!

Screenshot07.thumb.png.1d8dbcfaed2e1e09353267899df49f96.pngScreenshot19.thumb.png.f57cf5fbfbced5d42c03e8d5417a583f.png

Screenshot24.thumb.png.dc201540c9336cf0b44cffdbfb81c4bd.pngScreenshot01.thumb.png.cd12665ea232ef1771ee78e92342ac5a.png

Screenshot16.thumb.png.c147bd2e31a28dcc70fec8897f7b738f.pngScreenshot22.thumb.png.6cab1df35d5fe1eb5b2146ef1df0c838.png

Advertisement

I absolutely love this project. It just oozes passion, you've clearly invested so much into it. The production values are already very high!
While I'm not sure I'll be able to back the project, I hope it does get funded and wish you the best of luck with it!

Yeah, what Lodeman said, this is damn awesome! I would wish you luck, but I doubt you will need it!

--David Kilmer

Thanks so much, both of you! This really means a lot to me! 

The hardest part now is getting the word out, but I will certainly try my best!

Are you active on Twitter (I couldn't immediately find you or your game)? You should definitely be posting your game on social media.
For Twitter, following hashtags would be of benefit: #gamedev #indiedev

Yes, you are absolutely right! 

I started out with creating an Instagram account for the game yesterday, and Twitter was next on the list. I'm already a bit late with that, work has been killing me during the last several days, haha! 

Thanks for the input, and also those hashtags! I'll definitely use them :)

Be sure to post your Twitter here when it's ready, will gladly follow!

That's awesome, thanks!

The game's Twitter can now be found here (@asistersjourney),
and the Instagram account can be found here (@asistersjourney_game)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement