🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

We Need Your Feedback for Bomball Game Prototype!

Started by
1 comment, last by RIshab_Mohan 4 years, 10 months ago

After destroying and creating many game prototypes, me and my friend have finally created a prototype which we think is fun enough to be developed and published. But that's what we think!

We kindly ask you for the most important part of game dev; Feedback.

The prototype we created is called Bomball. It is a Top-Down Shooter-Sports game in which the player's goal is to shoot the bomb at the opponent's base (or goal). With each goal scored, the base's health is reduced until the game is won by either sides. Right now we have developed a simple AI to play with the player so we can test the base mechanics of the game.

We really appreciate it if you take the time to test the game and tell us what you think. Here is the link to the Bomball Project

Thank you! ?

Iman Irt

Advertisement
Hi Imanlrt,
When I created my first game, I too went straight to forums for testing. However, I wasn't getting any responses, so I asked a few of my peers where they got their testing, and one of them said that they got it from this company called Zigantic. So I went to them, and I told them that I was on a low budget, and couldn't afford anything too expensive for my game testing. They totally understood and gave me the testing for just $2 per response. They even gave me the analytics for all the responses. I highly suggest using their service.
 Hope this helps :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement