Advertisement

Network Programmer Needed

Started by July 27, 2019 03:53 AM
0 comments, last by AdamKrms 5 years, 1 month ago

Hey guys. I'm working on an asymmetrical action game, and I have a few problems with replicating variables and there are some networking issues I would like to solve with someone's help. This might just take like an hour or so, I'm really not sure because I'm weak at networking. Most tasks are variable related, there's a timer needed, which's value is shared between all the players, because now what's happening is that all palyers have their own value it looks like. I tried some debugging, and the timer actually decreases for everyone if I enter an object's trigger box that was made to decrease time. But if I have a progress bar that has to be filled to decrease time and should be visible only for the player who's overlapping the given trigger box, then when the progress bar is full, it decreases time only for the player who was overlapping the trigger box. Just decided to write one of the issues, so if you're interested in helping me out, please message/add me on Discord, my name is GreenMage#8709 . Thank you very much :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement