Advertisement

Music Composer Looking for any Project

Started by July 19, 2019 09:52 AM
6 comments, last by Find a Pulse 5 years, 1 month ago

I have spent four years making electronic, orchestral and piano music. Despite trying various sites such as Bandcamp I have got no likes; I make music and it vanishes into the ether. I do not play computer games. My last game was Oblivion. I have more experience in table top gaming such as D&D. I am always honest with my work and have often thrown my work away; right now I am 95% of the way to making music of a professional standard. I am seeking a hobby project to bring me up to 100%; my strength is composing but my mixing and mastering isn't the best. The whole mix/master thing will never be my bag. But I can make the best of it.

I would prefer to provide my music in private. You can message me or reply below if you have any hobby project that needs compositions. I am happy to do anything. A 10 second piece of atmosphere. A 20 minute mountain drum war theme. Background piano music. I like to release my music under a creative commons licence. But if that is any issue I will listen.

If I get no response I will complete my 100% goal myself. That will not be as enjoyable but either way I get there. Thank you.

Do you have any examples of your work?

When asked how much power is required, Izzet mages always answer "more."

Advertisement

OK. I can give many examples. I just ask that the broad intent be respected; when I made this music I was NOT trying to make computer game music. Sometimes I do "compression sessions": I give myself a week to make an enormous amount of music. This ends up being somewhat repetitive music. Anyway, here's a Youtube Playlist that I made in about a week. I made all this a few months ago. The broad intent was to do a trial run for if I ever make a 24 hour music stream.

So if I am allowed to put in a link on this site. There are no adverts. At least from me; it's not a monetized youtube channel. As for what the morons do who run youtube I have no idea. My playlist is called mindscapes, under my youtube handle musical neptunian at:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxFQ4Lk-2iOnzND9dQWQekOaprTuzDUsg

If I had to nominate which track could have been used for a computer game maybe "Tronz" the second track where I made game gun noises. I am 100% self taught at making music. I have read theory from books. I also wanted to experiment with video content here. So I am aware that my videos are not fantastic; I am not normally a video producer.

Thank you.

Those are interesting, thought you are right that they're somewhat repetitive. Would you be interested in doing something more high fantasy style?

The last time that I made high fantasy music was about two years ago. I could probably do it better now. So that would be interesting. Do you have anything specific in mind? I might not reply for awhile [australia time zone]. I always have more musical ideas than I can use.

What about a dark fantasy theme turned cheerful?

Advertisement

I have finished it now. Does this forum have a PM function?

Sent a PM.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement