Advertisement

Mon Card( ! )

Started by June 24, 2019 03:06 PM
2 comments, last by The9thKid 5 years, 2 months ago

Hi - thanks for your interest.

Would you like to be part of a community project, where we will design and create Mon trading card(s).

I have a good idea about our objective(s) and I will be a great asset to the squad.

We will build the card game on paper, search for investors(I am one) and perhaps start a Kickstarter after we've finished a prototype.

We will definitely ask the community to contribute card artwork.(I can draw.)

Project Desc

Designing game logic in a word processor and drawing correlate pictures.

Leave a message here or Schzophr@protonmail.com

My idea of Mon Card is the perfection of monster card games.

It will be like YuGiOh game logic with art similar to Pokemon, but darker and more adult orientated.

At the moment I have decided the game board will be 4x4.

I have designed types as follows:

FISH field orientated effects.

BIRD summoning orientated effects.

MAN hand playing.

INSECT special summoning.

FAIRY support and suppression.

ELEMENTAL charge and chaotic effect.

MACHINE type and card number effects.

TOON material card play.

FIEND grave play.

I have implemented mix summoning between any combination monsters on the field if all cards are in the hand.

The game will play like YGOTCG with one type of non monster card called a material card, with 100 LP and cards that attack for around 5 on average (without effect); this gives players time to place down greater cards and justifies high LP cost cards.

Thanks for reading!

Recent change removed TOON and ELEMENTAL

added ELEMENTAL material card play.

Example cards...

Starry Blue Shadow/ELE/5 Attack 10 Defence 10
If this card is on the field with Starry Red Shadow, you may summon one MAN type monster of level up to 7.

Starry Red Shadow/ELE/5 Attack 10 Defence 10
If this card is on the field with Starry Blue Shadow, you may summon one MAN type monster of level up to 7.

Mystery Man/MAN/7 Attack 16 Defence 16
If this card is summoned by effect of Starry Red Shadow and Starry Blue Shadow, it gains 4 attack; while this card is face-up on the field, you may send from your hand to the graveyard any Starry Red Shadow or Starry Blue Shadow to gain 2 attack.

Grandmaster Martial Artist/MAN/8 Attack 20 Defence 25
If this card is special summoned by way of Master Martial Artist it has this effect: inflict piercing damage to your opponent 's LP when battling defence position mon cards.

Master Martial Artist/MAN/6 Attack 14 Defence 18
If this card is on the field, wait for your opponent's next turn to finish and then you can tribute this card to summon Grandmaster Martial Artist.

Advertisement

Hey, I sent you a PM as well, but I’m interested in hearing more about your game and joining in to help you. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement