Advertisement

[PAID] searching for a game designer / world designer

Started by June 19, 2019 09:12 AM
0 comments, last by erpeo93 5 years, 2 months ago

Hi, I'm searching for a world/game designer for the online fantasy rpg I'm developing.

You goal will be that of creating and tuning plants, creatures, rocks and entire biomes and a lot of other stuff with the in-game editor (plants and rocks are all procedurally generated, and the character are drawn by a character artist), reporting the bugs you will encouter in the meanwhile. (The engine is custom so you will encouter quite a decent number of them).

The mechanics of the game are pretty much all sorted out, from combat and skills to inventory and crafting... But there is still a lot of room to improve them, and I am well inclined to change some parts of the gameplay if your ideas are good.

There are of course a lot of points that are still open, and me (lead programmer) and you will be sorting them out before we ship the game, togheter. (Things like how AI should work and world generation for example)

You will be paid on an hourly basis, and you will be expected to put something between the 12 and 15 hours per week, for a total of 300 hours more or less. (6 months of collaboration). The hourly rate will vary based on your skills of course.

The only strict requirements are:

-you love RPGs, if they're fantasy even better

-you would love to participate in the creation of a very ambitious rpg and to the definition of some of its most important systems like crafting and survival

-you're ready to learn how to use the ingame editor (nothing too difficult) and to report bugs directly to me.

Contact me directly here or on discord  (leonardo lucania#3983) if you could be interested, and if you're in doubt please don't esitate, I'd be glad to show you the current build of the game to let you take a better decision.

Beginners/wannabe designers are very welcome as well as veterans.

Cheers, Leonardo

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement