Advertisement

Looking for Project/Team

Started by June 02, 2019 07:09 AM
3 comments, last by Louietaylorcomposer 5 years, 3 months ago

I'm 38 Years old, and from Germany. I have been a passionate player since my youth. I grew up with Maniac Mansion, DooM and Counterstrike. But my real passion is the Creation. I have been working with 3D programs since 2004. When Doom3 came to light with its Normal Maps and Hi-Polygons, I realized that I had this kind of art in me for a long time. People like HRGiger have inspired me and I am still a big fan of biomechanics (Organic Modelling) monsters and living beings. However, I have also learned a lot in the field of linear in recent years. My first map was a Quake3Arena map. Then came MOHAA. Then again UT etc.

Actually, I have the knowledge of all required areas which are needed for the creation of a Game

• Creating a user interface for integration and processing
  • Customize and create tools and scripts for projects
  • Creating sketches and finding matching items
  • Polygon Modelling - Sculpting and editing such as UV, animation and textures
  • The creation of textures and graphics with different procedures
  • Using a DSLR camera and an Asus Xtion Pro
  • FaceSetups, Rigging, and Idle, walk, run, fight procedure
  • electronic music with Ableton and a synthesizer

and many more

why, and what I'm looking for?

so far i have create and implemented some projects on my own. but, i would like to participate in a teamwork. i am looking for a place that appreciates my creativity. a nice team that needs help in many areas. or just in the 3d area.

Applications
Autodesk Maya
Autodesk Mudbox
ZBrush
Photoshop
Ableton

Currently I'm using Unity, and UE4 with its LiveLink plugin. It should be no problem to work with any engine or API.

I still have one weak point. Rendering. For this reason there are unfortunately only old pictures. If this is still desired, I can specifically render some projects with MentalRay or Arnold.

18491594_436313753396352_5443819135425131668_o.jpg

14053705_295494294144966_3355786332151668443_o.jpg

22712588_516391045388622_6742493390580263247_o.jpg

59836516_840819526279104_5260928968701247488_o.jpg

Hi,

I am part of a team of ten people working on a game in Unity3D - The game is an adventure/rpg game, called "Destiny Of A Starlit Empire" - it's gong to be episodic game, each ep around 3 hours of gameplay.

We have our own website and forums, and the project is on github. Would you be interested in helping? It's been in dev for about 2 months now. Several assets in production for it, including characters and the opening scene of the game. Me personally, I started the product and am going to help design and code the game.

If you are interested pls reply here or contact me at antonyrobwells@gmail.com

We're also working on our own 3d engine/ide similar to unity3d, that our second game will probably use.

Thanks, Antony.

Advertisement

Hello, we're working on an asymmetrical horror game in which 4 students have to escape from an evil teacher who has magical powers to sacrifice the students. Shortly, this is it but if you're interested, hit me up on Discord, my name is GreenMage#8709 and I will send you a link with the concept explained, it's a document file with like 5-6 pages.

Hi there! my names Louie, I'm a composer from the UK. Would be very interested in some team work for video game composition etc. Have some experience with short films and am looking for more in the realm of gaming. If you're interested email me: louietaylor@outlook.com

My soundcloud is: soundcloud.com/louiejtaylor 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement