[ROYALTY] Anti-Cheat Business Looking for C++ Game Programmers!

Started by
13 comments, last by AntiCheatService 4 years, 11 months ago

[ROYALTY] Anti-Cheat Business Looking for C++ Game Programmers!

Project Title:
Anti-Cheat Business

Description:
We're looking for a C++ Game Programmer to work on a new Anti-Cheat Business.  There is a potential ownership stake involved.

This business is not related to programming an actual Anti-Cheat. It will not be used to detect cheaters. It is a service to be connected to existing anti-cheat.

To fully implement the service we'll need a single C++ Game Programmer (hence why we're looking here) and a Website / Database Developer (which we'll look for elsewhere).

Because this service doesn't currently exist, we're hesitant to go into in-depth details in a public forum post. You can legally patent / protect a product, whereas ideas get no legal protection whatsoever.

But we do have a full Powerpoint Briefing available for those individuals who would like to know more. <-----------------------Important!

The individual must currently reside inside the United States and be a legal United States resident. Telecommute / Online work is OK, relocation is not necessary. We'll explain why during the briefing.

Team Structure:
Ecommerce Developer (Filled)
C++ Programmer (Vacant)
Website / Database Developer (Vacant)

Previous Work:
Ecommerce Developer has 10+ Years of Ecommerce Development / Ownership with over 6 Million Dollars in sales.

Talent Required:
C++ Game Programmer
- Must have C++ Programming Experience, not just Blueprints.
- Must be willing to take on challenging tasks and do / learn whatever is needed to accomplish them.
- Self motivated and driven to succeed.
- Must be a legal US resident and currently residing inside the United States.

E-mail: AntiCheatService@yahoo.com

Advertisement

We're close to getting our web developer on board! They have a little C++ and 5+ years of Web Programming experience.

Still looking for a C++ Game Programmer!

You have nothing to lose by just stopping by and hearing the Powerpoint presentation. Yes, there is a potential co-owner stake for the eventual C++ programmer!

The Website / Database Developer is on board!

Here's their introduction:

Stopping by to introduce myself, I'm the guy referenced above. As advertised I have 5+ years of freelance experience with web development on the LAMP stack and .NET with C#. I have not personally worked with C++ for several years, which makes my recency of experience very limited. We are actively seeking an individual with C++ experience to join us for this venture. This project has realistic objectives and is not another "pie in the sky." If you understand the fundamentals of C++ and can work with server code (authentication/authorization) then this would be a great project for you. The scope of this project as advertised might be misleading in regards to making this project sound like a huge undertaking, but it is just a small piece of the Anti-cheat industry, and you really need to sign an NDA to get the details to see that. This truly is a perfect opportunity for someone who is ready for some "real world" experience to build their portfolio.

Still looking for a C++ Programmer!

I totally understand that anti-cheat doesn't sound sexy.  It's not COD.  It's not Multiplayer Survival.  After you get the presentation though, I guarantee you'll be interested (especially if you're a multiplayer gamer)!

Still looking for a C++ Programmer!  Making big strides on the Ecommerce and Database side, but need C++ for it all to work together.

What is the salary range?

20 minutes ago, ThorMalleuson said:

What is the salary range?

It's an ownership percentage of the business.  If you'd like to hear more I can do a briefing on it anytime!

No thank you.

No problem!  Good luck on your future projects.

This week we're working on a couple of different things!

Ecommerce:
- Testing both the website and the ecommerce platform on Droid, Samsung, and Apple mobile devices.
- Generating Branding Logos / Icons in Adobe Photoshop.
- Paypal Payment Processor integration.

Database:
- Researching Database hosting options.
- Investigating Database to C++ communication methods.

If we can get a C++ programmer on board we'll be launching in a month or two!  Just need 10 hours a week for a little while!  Potential Equal Ownership stake for the C++ programmer!

Unlike building a video game for several years, we'll be up and running in several months!  A lot less time investment!

If you want to hear more, hit us up for a briefing!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement