Advertisement

Looking for 2d / 3d artists

Started by May 03, 2019 04:58 AM
2 comments, last by Shadianimator 5 years, 4 months ago

Hi there.  I'm one of the sound designers / composers for an indie game team.  We have been working on a game for a few months now, but our artist is MIA at the moment.  We're in need of 2d / 3d artist(s) that can help us out as we don't know when he's coming back.  Regardless we need more artists.  We're building a fantasy rpg and have two programmers, a writer / game designer and two sound guys (myself included).  We are making decent progress and just participated in a game jam for experience.  We're serious about it, but we need help.  Let me know if you're willing to help and I can add you to the discord server.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, mybandequalsme said:

Hi there.  I'm one of the sound designers / composers for an indie game team.  We have been working on a game for a few months now, but our artist is MIA at the moment.  We're in need of 2d / 3d artist(s) that can help us out as we don't know when he's coming back.  Regardless we need more artists.  We're building a fantasy rpg and have two programmers, a writer / game designer and two sound guys (myself included).  We are making decent progress and just participated in a game jam for experience.  We're serious about it, but we need help.  Let me know if you're willing to help and I can add you to the discord server.  Thanks!

Depending on what you need, and the deadline check my link in my signature.

https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/701240-offering-3d-modeling-texturing-rigging-animation/

Programmer and 3D Artist

Advertisement

Hi i would like to help.

Shadiel-dah

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement