Advertisement

Game Studio Looking For 3D Character Animator & 3D Artist (Foliage/Natural Props)

Started by April 21, 2019 05:17 AM
0 comments, last by .123m 5 years, 4 months ago

Freedom Games

Game: Project Toll

3D Character Animator & 3D Artist (Foliage/Natural Props) Needed

*Completely Remote Work, Revenue Shared Model with possibility of funding

Project Toll is a Colonial American survival horror game with a focus on advanced AI and stealth that progressively gets harder as you play. The game is a fictional take on the historical events of the Roanoke Colony (Lost Colony) that took place from 1585-1590 in today's Dare County, North Carolina.

Timeline: 9 month project

Experience: Share over 30 years of business experience in and out of the game industry to include multiple AAA titles.

Positions To Fill: 3D Character Animator & 3D Artist (Foliage/Natural Props) Needed

Positions Already Filled: Producer/Creative Director; Lead Programmer/Technical Director; 3D Environmental Artist; 3D Character Modeler/Concept Artist; Entry-Level 3D Artist; Sound/Music Design Team

Tools/Software Used: Unreal Engine; Modeling/Animating/Rigging:(Artist Discretion); Art/Graphic Design:(Artist Discretion); Version Control:GitHub; Project Management Tool:Asana

If you interested or have any questions/concerns, please email me at: mgdemelobusiness@gmail.com. The quickest way to get a hold of me is via email. Or respond/message me here, or you can find me in Discord: MatthewGD#2789

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement