Advertisement

Looking For People to Help Remake a Classic

Started by April 11, 2019 07:23 PM
0 comments, last by Killzone 5 years, 5 months ago

I'm looking to remake one of my favorite childhood games :  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  This is not meant to be a 1:1 remaster, but more like a re-imagining of what the game would be like if it released today.  One example would be adding open world elements that were beyond the technology of the era.  I intend to keep this project within a relatively small group. Nintendo is known to be sensitive with their IP.  I just want an updated game for myself and my family to play and realized I lack the complete skill set to see this project through to fruition.  I myself have some experience in Unity and C#, but lack the necessary modelling/texturing and sound design skills necessary.  

As to the specifics of the project, my preferred engine would be Unity, but I would be willing to switch to a different engine if someone with experience would be willing to do a bulk of the work while I learned it.  As far as positions needed, right now pretty much everything.  This project is simply for fun and NOT for any kind of monetary gain.  This is a passion project of mine that I'd love to see completed eventually.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement