Advertisement

[Pixel Artist, Music Composer, SFX] Need art, music, and sound effects in the style of a SNES Game

Started by April 05, 2019 05:32 PM
5 comments, last by BitsNPiecesMusic 5 years, 3 months ago

Needing someone that can create some snes art (environment or character), music, or sfx.

I'm creating a game that is like seiken densetsu 3.

I am looking for high fidelity environment 16bit pixel art for this project.

I also need character sprites, (face: up, down, left, right) with attack animations, idle animations, hit animation, walk animations. NPC's sprites don't need attack animation or hit animation

Enemy sprites (face: Up, Down, Left, right) attack animation, idle animation, hit animation, walk animations.

Boss sprites, bit sprites that have a large amount of attacks.

Also need some promotional art and logo

I am also looking for music and sfx that sound like they could come out of a snes.

For music, i need a title theme, town theme, over-world theme, dungeon theme, boss theme and more.

Will pay for your work.

<--- is a musician/ Composer! Would love to help with this project! DM'ing you right now

Advertisement

Hi, mjpowell! 

In the case you are still looking for a composer, I love composing in the SNES style!

You can check out a playlist of 16-bit-like and chiptune stuff I've done here: https://soundcloud.com/maldivir_dragonwitch/sets/chiptuney

Cheers, all the best!

What doesn't strong you, makes you killer.

https://soundcloud.com/maldivir_dragonwitch/sets/chiptuney

Hi mjpowell,

If you are still looking for someone to do SFX for you, I am really interested in designing those sounds. I am experienced in sound design as well as Foley if you need any of that done as well.

Shoot me a message if you want to know more about my work.

Joe

JOE C CORBEIL

Another music composer here, but I've had an embarrassing amount of experience dealing with SNES soundtracks in my Donkey Kong Country restorations. Original work: 

On 4/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, mjpowell said:

Needing someone that can create some snes art (environment or character), music, or sfx.

I'm creating a game that is like seiken densetsu 3.

I am looking for high fidelity environment 16bit pixel art for this project.

I also need character sprites, (face: up, down, left, right) with attack animations, idle animations, hit animation, walk animations. NPC's sprites don't need attack animation or hit animation

Enemy sprites (face: Up, Down, Left, right) attack animation, idle animation, hit animation, walk animations.

Boss sprites, bit sprites that have a large amount of attacks.

Also need some promotional art and logo

I am also looking for music and sfx that sound like they could come out of a snes.

For music, i need a title theme, town theme, over-world theme, dungeon theme, boss theme and more.

Will pay for your work.

Hey there! I saw your post and thought I'd reach out. I've actually got a project I'm working on called The Forgotten Legend, which is literally me making a bunch of RPG tracks for no set game. I'd really like to get it into a game, though! I'm more of a hobbyist, but do have a goal of getting my stuff into games. 

Here's one of my tracks, which is called This Battle Unforgettable. It's a boss theme I worked on:

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel to find more "The Forgotten Legend" stuff to see if I'd be a good fit for what you're looking for. 

I look forward to possibly hearing from you! 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement