Advertisement

[UNPAID] Looking for pixel artist

Started by March 16, 2019 06:41 PM
0 comments, last by manuel2258 5 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I'm Manuel S. the lead developer of "mage fight", a 1 vs 1 battle arena type of game that focuses on epic mage fights.

First of all to me, I do have more then 3 years of experience with Unity and I wrote the entire code for the game. We also have two sound designers and now are searching for a new graphic designer. The game is already in a playable state and a lot of things are working. We are now seeking the right graphic designer to polish the project and add missing assets (full character + animations and more).

To you, you should have experience in creating pixel art and a strong passion to for creating / playing games. Additionally knowing your way around in Unity, as well as knowing how to create a character rig are a big plus.

What we can offer is to get you in the world of game development and a nice time with a small but passionate team.
However this is a non profit project and we are not planning to make any money from it. Should this change, then the profit will be spitted evenly!
Last but not least this is supposed to be a small project that its main goal is to get to know each other and close to gap for future, more advanced projects.

If you are interested, just simply reply to this post!

Thanks for your attention!

inGame2.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement