Advertisement

free game score

Started by March 09, 2019 05:58 PM
0 comments, last by musicbytobi 5 years, 6 months ago

Greetings fellow gamers, game devs and enthusiast!

My name is Steven and I am a freelance composer based out of Nashville TN. I love games, gaming and composing for games. I am currently looking for new collaboration projects to get excited about. If you have a mobile, console or PC game you are working on that needs music, I would love to hear the details of your project and discuss  musical theme and atmosphere ideas for your project. I am also offering my services up for FREE to any project I click with.

A little about myself. I am a professional musician that has been writing and performing for 15 years now. I am the lead guitarist and songwriter for Alt-Rock group "The Nearly Deads". I also write and record instrumental music for television and film licensing. Growing up, the soundtracks of my favorite games inspired me and played a big role in my choice to pursue music as a career. I have spent the last 5 years working as a freelance composer writing music for indie films and mostly mobile games. I would love to branch out and work on some bigger developments and that's what brought me to this forum; although I would still happily work on any mobile or arcade game that i find unique and creative. 

Here is a link to my Portfolio

Anyway, I would love to hear from all you enthusiastic game creators. If interested in a collaboration, please contact me here or preferably at my email (musicbytobi@gmail.com)

Cheers, -Steven  

Steven Tobi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement