Advertisement

Dev Looking for a Team

Started by January 25, 2019 08:04 PM
7 comments, last by kenBlade 5 years, 6 months ago

Hello fellow gamedev.net users!

My name is Nathan and I'm a college student here in the U.S. looking to join a game development team!

I am a relatively experienced programmer with most of my knowledge being in C++, however, I also have some experience coding in Go && Python. I have worked with different libraries including SDL2, OpenGL, SFML; I also have experience working with network programming, and low level system programming. I love learning and am always open to learning new technologies; have it be different languages, API's, engines (etc...). I am super passionate about video games and video game development and would love to help contribute to a project (since working by myself gets kinda lonesome/boring after a while, and I'm not exactly the best artist or game designer haha). If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to message me here or preferably dm on twitter @theNathanSWard !

Best,

Nathan

P.S. I’m very interested in MMO’s so that would be a plus for me :)

Nathan Ward

Have you worked with Unity Game Engine at all?

It uses C# for the code

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

Advertisement

Hello, I have a project going on, and i badly need an helping hand, my project is based on c++ and opengl, no need to leran unity, or unreal or anything else, it is a retrogaming project with modern graphics and logic, if you want to more more , contat me at vp8671@libero.it

Bye for now

58 minutes ago, MobilityWins said:

Have you worked with Unity Game Engine at all?

It uses C# for the code

MobilityWins, sadly I do have experience coding with C# in the Unity Game Engine :( 

Though it's definitely something I'm looking to get experience with in the near future

-Nathan

Nathan Ward

41 minutes ago, Nathan_Ward said:

MobilityWins, sadly I do have experience coding with C# in the Unity Game Engine :( 

Though it's definitely something I'm looking to get experience with in the near future

-Nathan

Ok. as far as aspirations. Do you know right now if you want to be more focused on Designing, or Programming?

18 minutes ago, MobilityWins said:

Ok. as far as aspirations. Do you know right now if you want to be more focused on Designing, or Programming?

I also I meant "...sadly I do [not] have experience coding with C#..." haha whoops!

Though I'd be definitely more focused on programming I'd, I want to improve and practice my designing skills as well!

Nathan Ward

Advertisement

ok. Keep pushing on and networking. It helps. also you can look up "meetups" online and see if theres any game dev meet ups in the area locally. In san diego there's usually one every week.

@Nathan just messaged your twitter. please reach me here or via bird (Twitter) if you got it!

more info on our game: 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement