Advertisement

Looking for additional programmer

Started by January 18, 2019 12:25 PM
2 comments, last by P.B. Stairmaster 5 years, 8 months ago

I am a student whose goal is to create small-scale but well made projects that can go in a portfolio. The project I am working on currently I believe will also be good enough to go on Steam and make a bit of money once it's done, but I really need to bring on more programmers who can help alleviate the workload. I am a programmer myself, and will get this done with or without help, but I would like to move as fast as possible. The project is simple enough that we could be done in a few weeks, and then we will both have something which we can send to employers, plus a potential source of income.

If the above sounds interesting to you and you enjoy programming and are good at it, get in touch, preferably via PM, and I will tell you more about the project. I can provide plenty of examples of past work so you know I am fo realz.

Things you didn't address that most people will want to know without having to dig...

What language?

Are you using an engine?

What type of game?

What about assets?

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Advertisement

You're right, should have mentioned that I'm using Unity/C#.

I don't want to give away too many details of the game publicly, but I will say that it's a rhythm game. Assets have already been taken care of.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement