🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My list of characters for my fighting game.

Started by
0 comments, last by RevanT1 5 years, 7 months ago

Hello guys, I've been hard at work on my fighting game project ideas and I'd like it if anyone wants to share their thoughts and feedback on my character list and any improvements I need, thanks. 

Filipino evil shamaness   - has the abilities to control a swarm of demonic magic insects

Filipino good spirit healer female - she's the polar opposite of the evil shamaness. Can control spirits that she uses in her attacks

contortionist female fire dancer - an acrobatic creepy high techno styled servant that is part of a pack of entertainers that work for this evil corporate but also secretly for a demonic side of the world which is to cause pain and havoc in the real world

male killer clown -either he was an athletic performer and member of an entertainment industry long ago when clowns were a thing of the past but during that time he had gone mad as a killer but had then been become apart of this altered dimension which has become like a clown society to him

Thai female assassin scorpion style Thai female assassin spider style - both twin sister assassins

What do some of you think so far?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement