🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Beta Testers wanted - New platform and API

Started by
0 comments, last by Cockettino 5 years, 8 months ago

Hey guys. I’m part of a project that is just about to come into beta, and so I'm looking around for game developers for us to partner with. Is this the right place to ask about that?

The project is part of a company that is investing in the gaming industry.

The basic idea is to generate a new way of monetising games, without needing to clutter your game with anything annoying like adverts and so on. It’s free to use, but our platform will take a split of the profits produced from transactions in your game/our platform. I think it’s also a great opportunity, particularly for Indie Gamers who perhaps want some experience with using code and API from outside of their own system (and with option to earn some money on the side) - When the beta is out for use, we will be allowing people with developer accounts the ability to use an API that will link up your game with our platform. 

I can 100% promise you this involves no risk or spending on your part - we only want some reviews out of you guys, as well as allowing you to be part of the first products released on the platform. the company is part of a multi-national investment group, with 10 years of experience. So there is huge potential for future projects.

At this point I am not allowed to say a lot, so I apologise if it is vague. The beta will be ready for launch within the next couple of weeks, when I will be able to give a lot more information. If it does interest you, please do drop me a line. At the end of the day I am also keen gamer and is why I got involved with this in the first place. I think it’ll really change gaming if it goes right!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement