🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D visualization

Started by
2 comments, last by Robert_Lamp 5 years, 9 months ago

I am an amateur from 3D visualization, so sorry if something is wrong. I really like the 3D visualization of interiors on visengine.com/3d-visualisation. I would like to create such a beauty myself. From what is better to start with? Please tell me what the best software for 3D visualization.

Advertisement
4 hours ago, Helena Vit said:

. I would like to create such a beauty myself. From what is better to start with? Please tell me what the best software for 3D visualization.

Hi, welcome to the community. It's frowned upon to hijack a other post with your own question. But because it's a small one I think the moderators will let it slide. Or maybe split it.

I recommended Blender for your 3D modeling tool. It is a professional quality software for free, no catch.

3ds Max and Maya is the two most used 3D software. However Blender is better than  Maya for 3D modeling and Max is expensive to the point where Blender is the better deal because it can do almost every thing Max can but for free.

For realtime visualization use Unreal. It can import easy from Blender and has amazing graphics. It's a free engine with some terms and conditions.

Unity is also acceptable. It takes a bit more effort but can also do good visuals. It is also free under terms and conditions.

Hello, Helena 
That is my top-list.
Hope it will help you.

• 3ds Max
  • Stingray 
  • Revit 
  • VRED 
  • Maya 

Game design services - https://tsymbals.com/3d-services/game-design/ from Tsymbals Design

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement