🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hedgehogs Can Fly - 2D Physics Platformer About Hedgehogs!

Started by
2 comments, last by yyam 6 years, 3 months ago

header_hog_small.thumb.png.3a265750ca02df1abc16e1d1fd25aaba.png

Hey there! I released my game, Hedgehogs Can Fly, on GameJolt today! It's a cute, 2D physics-platformer where you try to fling a hedgehog through tricky levels to get to the finish line. I wrote it from scratch in C++ with SFML. There are multiple types of terrain each with different properties and effects making for some interesting level design. The physics/level code also allows for free-form terrain that isn't constrained to a tile grid. The levels are loaded from color-coded image files, I have an entry in the devlog on the GameJolt page explaining how it all works!

If these screenshots look cool, visit the GameJolt page here (With Trailer Video!)

Screenshots incoming...

5aa1a68b8599a_hog(9).thumb.png.7a3c6c74c66752fb13c87f3a45d7d901.png

5aa1a6526feb3_hog(13).thumb.png.f289473c15e636ffdb0e56d769ad2fc5.png

5aa1a8211fd37_hog(3).thumb.png.b65f680c2dc1ad297dcd60ff9bf04f7b.png

Have a nice day :)

Advertisement

Hopefully the hedgehog (he's adorable) doesn't get motion sickness! Congrats on releasing your game! It might just be me, but the link to your GameJolt page goes to "Page Not Found."

4 hours ago, katastrophic88 said:

Hopefully the hedgehog (he's adorable) doesn't get motion sickness! Congrats on releasing your game! It might just be me, but the link to your GameJolt page goes to "Page Not Found."

Ah no wonder I wasn't getting any traffic from this page! I fixed the link.. Thank you! Yeah I really like how cute the hedgehog turned out :P 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement