🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need ideas for my meme game

Started by
3 comments, last by Kinsaku 6 years, 4 months ago

Hello All,

So I'm making a meme game in Unity 3D where the player is called Mr. Box. Right now I have the basics of crafting, day/night cycle, quests, and combat system coded, but I have no idea what to add. Can you guys give me some silly ideas of what to add in the crafting menu, what to do during the night time, what quests to do, and funny enemy attack patterns? I can give someone the game .exe file if anyone is interested in what I have now. THANKS.

-APKirito

Advertisement

Not really sure what a "meme" game is supposed to be. Memes are not hip anymore, so...

But, since your Mr. Box is a box, why not add Spheres, Cones, Cylinders, Icosahedrons, Teapots, The Thingy Dragon and that smiling Budda and or even the <NameOfFamousUniversity>-Bunny. 

Not sure what the goal is either, besides crafting things. What kind of quests? What combat system? 

Make all the Shapes use some cloth simulation so that you can bump everyone into each other.

"Meme" is a boring topic :)

The only "meme game" I've played is GAME OF THE YEAR: 420BLAZEIT vs. xxXilluminatiXxx [wow/10 #rekt edition]. Doritos, mountain dew, reaction gifs, illuminati triangles, text to speech narration, screen shake/overlays, audio clipping, Shrek, Spoderman, comic sans... 

Idk what a "meme game" is but I'm pretty sure it's something we don't need and something that will be a commercial flop or
simply appeal to lesser men and women. Example: Feminazi and Feminazi 3000

Sorry man......just being humbly realistic here. But hey, for all I know this might just be a personal thing you're doing just for fun.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement