🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

need help how to get job and create game

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 6 years, 5 months ago

so if anyone heard of the game roblox i wanna make a similar game called kidzblox and i wanna know where to go to get to the developing 

Advertisement
12 hours ago, kidzblox said:

so if anyone heard of the game roblox i wanna make a similar game called kidzblox and i wanna know where to go to get to the developing 

Sorry, but creating a 3D MMO will never happen unless you either have a very experienced team, or you've been programming for a very long time and are able to devote countless hours to the project.

You'll get many suggestions if you're looking for advice on how to start game programming in general, but the MMO route is not the one to take when you're a beginner.

If you're also looking for a job as a game programmer, you will have to apply to companies posting such positions. I cannot recommend anything as I have no idea what your credentials and experience are.

Programmer and 3D Artist

kidzblox, to get advice on how to get a job in games, read about the types of jobs available, and how to apply for a game job

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement