🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

can request feature or promotion home for google play store ?

Started by
7 comments, last by frob 6 years, 6 months ago

the apple can request feature home for itune store but google play store can do that ?

Screen+Shot+2560-12-19+at+9.09.42+AM.png

Advertisement

Akhanan, it's difficult to understand what you are asking. Please restate your question. Give more details, and tell us what you think the answer might be, so we can better understand what you are trying to find out.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

9 minutes ago, Tom Sloper said:

Akhanan, it's difficult to understand what you are asking. Please restate your question. Give more details, and tell us what you think the answer might be, so we can better understand what you are trying to find out.

okay i'm fix that

32 minutes ago, Akhanan Pongsawat said:

okay i'm fix that

All you did is add a picture to the original post. Please (in a new post in this thread) explain your question. Give more details, and tell us what you think the answer might be, so we can better understand what you are trying to find out.

I can request feature in the category game under 25mb like in picture or only bot ranking ?

Screen+Shot+2560-12-19+at+9.09.42+AM.png

Are you asking "how do I get my game in the top of the list"? Is that what you're asking?

I think he is asking how to get his game to be 'featured' in certain Google Play Store game category. I too am interested in this topic!

Real humans pick the featured games. They look at games that are trending with lots of downloads, play them to see what they like, and decide which ones deserve a bit of free publicity. 

There are over 1000 apps added every day, so there is much competition.  You need to be trending through your own marketing efforts before the review teams will notice.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement