🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Advertising, Promoting, and Sales?

Started by
0 comments, last by Nikola Tesla 6 years, 6 months ago

Just wondering the best method for selling concept art and 3D character models? Is there anything that I should be sure to include in my drawing model sheets? Like character name, artist name, or story synopsis.

Also, what methods are best for advertising, promoting, and sales of game assets. Is there anything I need to know before selling a game or game asset? Is Unreal Engine Marketplace a good place to start selling game assets like 3D modeled weapons, armor or characters?

Is it very hard to get a game onto Steam, or are there better platforms to start with selling a game? What is Steams policy for allow a game into its market?

I do apologize for the broad topic and the scattered questions. If anyone could provide any insight to any of these fields it would be helpful. Also, tried and tested methods are much more enlightening than simply accepting a Google search answer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement