🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

dutch ppl in here?!?

Started by
5 comments, last by da_cobra 22 years, 6 months ago
are there any dutch people in here (Belgium or holland)? I''m from Belgium, W-Vlaanderen
Advertisement
Ofcourse there are!! Like me! Ik woon in Zuid-Holland! I don''t think these guys like ppl talking Dutch over here. Myself hate it too to see others talk in another language than English on forums. Why do you wanna know that anyway?

Sand Hawk

Member of the Stupid Coders.
http://www.stupidcoders.cjb.net

-Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.
----------------(Inspired by Pouya)
Try this site http://www.gameskool.nl
Be sure to check out their forums. Its a new site but already has a well established community.

[edit]
BTW: Sand_Hawk on your site you call 3D Studio Max 3 a 'robust' program! WTF? Man, if I got a nickel everytime that thing crashed I'd be a multimillionaire
[/edit]

Reach out and torch someone.

Edited by - Countach on December 3, 2001 6:32:55 AM
-------homepage - email
just curious how many newbie dutch there are :D
Hey,

and another one from Belgium, from Limburg to be more specific.

Well, I guess I passed the newbie stage by now (I hope ). I've started game programming more then a year ago, but I haven't produced very much, yet. Did only a Tetris and a Snake clone.
For the moment I'm making some kind of a turn based strategy game. I decided to make it open source. You can have a look at the site armies.sourceforge.net or go to the project at sourceforge. There is not much to see, but that will change soon, when my UI code has finished.

And what is the rest up to?

Edited by - soehrimnir on December 3, 2001 7:58:59 AM
Yep, another one from Belgium (W-Vlaanderen)...
Although I don''t consider myself as a newbie (my opinion)...

Great to hear there are other Belgiums doing game programming

cya
Remember, you''re unique...Just like everybody else
cool
where are ya from Stef? (which city)
do you have icq or msn messenger?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement