🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Special Effects For Games

Started by
53 comments, last by Gabz 4 years, 10 months ago
7 hours ago, MobilityWins said:

@Gabz my above comment, I forgot to mention u

@MobilityWins Something similar happened to me once or twice. One time I made sure I had everything updated. The other time I believe I solved my problem by removing Shader Graph, HDRP, LWRP and RenderPipelineCore (basically every package that influences the Render Pipeline) and then re-installed the packages. 

Hope this helps, good luck!

Advertisement

Unique Toon Projectiles Vol.1 - Showcase

Cartoon projectiles are awesome! Had a blast creating this package, check it out!

WebGL Demo

Asset Store

Patreon

Enjoy & Thank you!

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:55 AM, MobilityWins said:

@Gabz my above comment, I forgot to mention u

ok I figured all that out, except for one thing, lol. Now my game view is always fine, but the scene view is completely pink when view type is Shaded

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

19 hours ago, MobilityWins said:

ok I figured all that out, except for one thing, lol. Now my game view is always fine, but the scene view is completely pink when view type is Shaded

Yeah that's weird lol

Let me know if you found the cause of such a problem, I may stumble on that one of this days.

Unity Shader Graph - Cartoon Water & Foam Shader

Here's a really cool way of creating Stylized Water with Foam!

Download & Support: https://www.patreon.com/posts/23328203

Thanks & Enjoy!

Unity Shader Graph - Meteor VFX

We are going to see how to create a Meteor effect and the respective impact as well! 

We will use Unity Shader Graph to create the Meteor Shader and a Additive Particles HDR shader, and then we will use Particle Systems to compliment the meteor effect and the impact too.

Download here

Enjoy!

Unity Shader Graph - Laser Beams

In this Shader Graph tutorial we are going to see how to create a simple, but awesome, Laser Beam shader in Unity!

Patreon Support

Enjoy!

Fire made with Unity Shader Graph is pretty cool! Only need a smoke texture and a gradient and this is the result.

Available on Patreon

Cheers!

GOLDFISH ANIMATED with Unity Shader Graph

As an example of what Vertex Animation may be used for, I created this tutorial on how to make a Goldfish wiggle.

Support & Download Project.

Cheers!

USING EFFECTS WITH CHARACTERS in Unity

I had a blast with this project. Created a simple attack system for a 3rd person character, used 'Unique Magic Abilities Vol. 1' and here's the result.

Project available here

Enjoy!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement