🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

In need of a public opinion

Started by
3 comments, last by cozzie 7 years, 2 months ago

I am making a point and click adventure game and I sort of lost freshness of vision. Please someone tell me how do the attached scenes look on the aesthetics side? Is it even game-worthy?

Advertisement

I'd like to know more about the game you're trying to make here...while the first picture has a lot of empty space, your modeling (if it's all yours) looks pretty solid. I'd definitely say they're game worthy. Only the first picture feels slightly weak but that's probably due to the lack of textures and a nice skybox.

These assets look like they could be used for a 3D horror game of some sort...but to use 3D assets like this for a point-and-click adventure? I have to wonder about what kind of experience you're going for here.

I like it, looks really good. Feels mysterious, renders are high quality.

A warning, posting work half done can only harm the end product. People will remember the half made work and think of it when they see the final work.

There is also a psychological effect where your mind feels that work handed in half done, is the same as giving up.

Thank you guys! I truely appreciate your opinions and advice.

I don't see any images

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement