🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How be on top in Google Play

Started by
1 comment, last by aaronbabbel 7 years, 6 months ago
Hello everybody, I know it will like a ads, but really I don't know how get downloads for my games. I published my game in Play Store about 3days I have not got any downloads, only by my friends. So please give me some suggestions.

P.S this my game [link deleted by mod; looks too much like forbidden advertising, and
advisors don't need to see your game to give you marketing tips]
Advertisement
You're asking how to do Marketing. That is not a For Beginners (programming) question.
You are not a beginner programmer if you're trying to market your finished game.
Moving to Business/Law.

Edit: you should explore the other threads here in Business/Law - several others have
asked the same question (or similar).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Its best to Google your question. They tell you a lot of useful information. To sum it up, title, key words, $ spent, ads watched, user ratings, replies to user comments, daily log ins, amount of downloads, uninstalls, how much $ you pay to Google to put your game on top all effect this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement