🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Kallen 3d [alpha] feedback and critics

Started by
40 comments, last by Ayrin Greenflag 6 years, 4 months ago

4) If you quickly tap on enemies then you seem to attack unrelated to your actual attack speed.

Yesterday i noticed what this means when i made try it to a friend...seems there is a hole somewhere and not works as it should....never noticed before :(

Advertisement

Version 0.0.22 added race and class selector at start, wizard, cleric, and thief classes not fully working yet. will be activated later on, next priority goes to add weapons and balance on combat. Let me know what you think.

Version 0.0.23 deployed. Easter realease. Prepared for multilevel dungeon but not activated yet. Switched to new rpg system, balance to test. Equipment change based on character choice, warrior has different weapons abilities every time you click on it. Wizard and Cleric still not working. Lot of work is needed on textures and weapons models for next releases. Waiting comments.

Hello, here is a small video of the game

I have added some weapon.

Race and class selector at start of game, added weapons, fishing function, compass and hide in shadows for thief. Cleric and wizard classes not working yet.

Cleric of Shanea and Wizard of earth added. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Hello, version 0.0.26. Load and Save added. Waiting for critics and suggestions and bug reports too.

Hello, new visuals added pressing the V key, new combat system first step, in close combat you click just once on the enemy and the PG keep attacking it. The dungeon entrance is moved in the ruins north of village and the cleric got back his temple. Waiting for comments.

The wizard now sell the Rune of recall that bring back the player to village.

New shops layout, new music, solved placement furnitures issues in dungeon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement