🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Incorporating A Company In Different States Then Current Risidence?

Started by
10 comments, last by JohnnyCode 7 years, 11 months ago

What? States and judges don't get involved in company decisions and the things you listed don't require outside approval.

I've said that:

Judges are not involved in decision (solely holders of company are), but their agreement to decision is vital- in every legal change of parameters of a legal body- (ltd, inc, any).

They usualy just put a stamp after most demanded documentation is provided in seconds. But any time, they can ask for corrections (even expensive corrections) before some obvious decision is to be made, mainly if company is not a holder of trivial money and assets.

Initiating a company is for sure simple and designated companies will do that for you (I would recomend them), and ever since in most cases, no legal parameters are demanded to change.

That is why I recomended not only lawyers to watch, but also the legal bureau and, judges with court, the company will emerge at.

Advertisement

IDK how much longer I'll be here in Texas, and when I'll go back to CA, all depends on my day job... So encase I move, I'm trying to figure what's what.

Untill you Intiate the company, make sure you can reach the bureau till it is done. After that, you are all set, and just start earning money, no more need for beroucratic stuff anymore.

Or use a designated company for creation, they will ask stuff they need from you, and can even advice you on the kind of demands you may have from their experience.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement