🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for feedback on portfolio/resume

Started by
1 comment, last by LeSphax 8 years, 1 month ago

Hello everyone,

I will graduate with a master's degree in Human Computer Interaction in September and I would love to work in the game industry.

I have always been playing a lot of video games but last year, after a school project involving Unity, I also discovered a passion to create games.

Since then I have been using Unity on another school projects and I have been building some prototypes on my free time.

Because I studied HCI, I also learnt about making usable software and methods to get feedback from users.

I have been looking at small European studios and I will start sending applications soon.

If you have some time to look at my portfolio or my CV I would greatly appreciate it : http://lesphax.github.io

Thank you !

Advertisement
I would suggest doing a pass for capitalization/spelling and maybe some minor tweaks to grammar here and there. But aside from that this looks like solid material to me, at least on a surface level!

I haven't recruited for HCI specifically so I can't offer any suggestions on that front, but the overall setup is good. Maybe add a link to your CV to the top bar as well to make it extra easy to find. Other than that, I'll leave it to others to add feedback.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Thank you for your help !

I have added a link to my resume on the navigation bar and I will do another proofreading session.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement