Advertisement

A.I. demo

Started by November 19, 2001 10:36 AM
10 comments, last by Sean99 22 years, 9 months ago
I have a demo of the A.I. that I am developing for a RPG at http://members.aol.com/wutmewurry/demo1.zip It is the beginnings of a needs-based system similar to some of the systems discussed on the Game Design board. It compiles and runs under Linux with the curses library. (Although the readme file says it compiles and runs under DOS with Allegro, it doesn''t run very well in DOS, so I wouldn''t recommend it) Feed-back is much appreciated, Sean
"we need common-sense judges who understand that our rights were derived from God. And those are the kind of judges I intend to put on the bench." - GW Bush"no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." - Article VI of the US Constitution.
Cool...I am quite interested but don''t run Linux

...are you just trying to punish the M$ users? j/k

A CRPG in development...

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Advertisement
I have the DOS issues resolved and can post a DOS executable tonight.

Sean
"we need common-sense judges who understand that our rights were derived from God. And those are the kind of judges I intend to put on the bench." - GW Bush"no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." - Article VI of the US Constitution.
No! Don''t support DOS! Are you mad? Daft? =)

Let it die...let...it...die..

=)

I''ll to start up your demo today on my *nix box between the interviews I have to run here at work.

R.
quote: Original post by Sean99
I have the DOS issues resolved and can post a DOS executable tonight.

Sean

Great... Thanks

A CRPG in development...

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
The DOS executable is at
http://members.aol.com/wutmewurry/dosexe.zip
and the modified source code which compiles and runs with DJGPP/Allegro is at
http://members.aol.com/wutmewurry/demo2.zip

Sean
Advertisement
Hmm...

is it just me or does the dosexe.zip not open? Winzip gives an error that it cannot open it. I tried it on 2 computers...perhaps you could try to re-upload it?

demo2.zip does open however...

A CRPG in development...

worked fine for me
hmm ok maybe it's just my dumb work computers..I'll try again when I get home

I thought it was corrupt or something
A CRPG in development...

Edited by - Nazrix on November 20, 2001 9:04:22 PM
my bad, it didn''t work

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement