🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Biggest game bundle sites?

Started by
6 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 years, 5 months ago

I wonder what the biggest Game Bundle sites are out there?

The obvious king is Humble Bundle. But after that, which are there, and is there any list from the biggest to the smallest after Humble Bundle?

My guess would be that Indie Gala would be the next biggest after Humble Bundle? I don't really know though.

Advertisement

I pretty much only buy from Steam, GoG.com and Humble Bundle

Steam and GoG aren't bundle sites, though.

I pretty much only buy from Steam, GoG.com and Humble Bundle

Steam and GoG aren't bundle sites, though.

Same here. Humble bundle is really the best one. Put together with Steam and GoG I never run out of things to play.

My only beef with Humble is they keep doing Origin bundles as of late. angry.png

And recently, most of their bundles haven't had too many great games, at least in my opinion.

Why do you ask? Are you asking from the point of view of a gamer, looking for the widest assortment of games you can play?

OR are you asking because you are looking for a place to put your own games? If the latter, this belongs in the Business forum. (And I'll be glad to move it there for you.)

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Another site I have bought from which do some good stuff are bundlestars. https://www.bundlestars.com/en/

They tend to bundle cheaper games but at the mo have Shadow of Morder and all DLC for $15

Why do you ask? Are you asking from the point of view of a gamer, looking for the widest assortment of games you can play?

OR are you asking because you are looking for a place to put your own games? If the latter, this belongs in the Business forum. (And I'll be glad to move it there for you.)

I was mainly asking from a developer point of view so maybe business would be better if people know there. I thought general gamers could know this better though.

I was mainly asking from a developer point of view so maybe business would be better if people know there. I thought general gamers could know this better though.

You'll get a better answer here, from others who've used the bundler from a business POV, but I left a pointer in the Lounge.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement