🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Steam Controller

Started by
1 comment, last by Nypyren 8 years, 6 months ago

Playing around with a steam controller and i wonder if anyone knows any games that works well with it. Would like to play some mouse+keyboard games that transit well over to the use of the steam controller.

@spinningcubes | Blog: Spinningcubes.com | Gamedev notes: GameDev Pensieve | Spinningcubes on Youtube

Advertisement

I think Civilization 5 was one of the games they originally tested the controller on.

Games I've tried so far with the Steam Controller:

Just Cause 3: Works really well. There is a slight hiccup when the game switches from keyboard+mouse and gamepad (it refreshes its UI) but I've been able to use gamepad + mouselook pretty well.

Trackmania 2 Stadium/Canyon: Steam Controller currently causes the game to crash.

Diablo 3: Seems good so far (this is the game I was most interested in trying). They added a "Touch Region" option that looks perfect for the joystick recently which I haven't tried yet. It's a bit cumbersome to get this game to play nicely with big picture mode, though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement