🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Library problem

Started by
1 comment, last by Darkening 24 years, 5 months ago
I started a project with MS Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition on an Windows 98 SE machine some time ago. I had so much fun that I bought a real version of MS Visual C++ 6.0. But when I''m tried to build my project with my new MS Visual C++ 6.0 on my Windows 2000 Professionnal machine, I got a missing library which I cannot find on the net or on my hd. The missing library is libm.lib. If someone could tell me where I could find it or a work around this problem, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
---------------------------Unfortunately, no one can be told what a bug is.You have to see it for yourself...
Advertisement
My best guess for a work around is to reload all your old source and header files into a new project on the new machine. It sounds like that the introductory Visual C++ uses different static libraries than standard editions.
It worked perfectly.
Thanks for the info.
---------------------------Unfortunately, no one can be told what a bug is.You have to see it for yourself...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement