🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What is the best place for selling (or reskin) mobile games to publishers ?

Started by
5 comments, last by Orymus3 9 years, 1 month ago

Hi,

Am kinda in a rough situation and i need to collect a certain amount of money ($4000) within a limited period (2 months).

I've been working as a Freelancer making mobile games for different clients and i have a good collection of mobile games ready for a reskin and a smaller list of personal projects that have never been finished.

Am wondering if there is a specific (and recognized) place to sell these games, i don't have time nor marketing experience to publish games on my own plus am really not into making a very small soulless games but from what i saw people are getting their money back and more just by publishing these mini-games, So i just want to sell mine to anyone who is interested.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

"It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time."

Blog Games 2DNoobsArt

Advertisement

Hi,

I too am looking to sell some of my games. Wanted to know if you are able to sell yours?

www.FGL.com if you are talking about a simple mobile game to sell either reskins or licenses of.

Isn't FGL just for Flash or HTML though? i.e. can you sell a native iOS game written in Objective-C/C++ on FGL?

Yeah you can sell mobile games on FGL as well. Been that way for several years!

DanglinBob, do you know if you can sell a mobile game that is already in the App Store?

Yeah you can sell mobile games on FGL as well. Been that way for several years!

I agree they don't make it very obvious, but indeed, FGL allows for mobile titles as well.

Might also want to look into selling by yourself (own storefront) and having your traffic point to your website.

It won't generate a lot of revenues, but if you're tight on money, it's a good place to start (and generally won't stop you from selling elsewhere as well).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement